Well as you are about to see, I am about to buck that trend here with this unprecedented offer…
You see, as a valued subscriber to my client list, and as a way of thanking you, and as a way of giving back to the world, I would give you full access to my 10 hour online video real estate investing course called; The Real Investing Fast track Weekend valued at $497.00 for absolutely Zero! That’s $0.00!
So that’s the entire course, Plus the full 265 page manual, No strings attached, No upsell, and nothing to pay ever!
So If You Are Looking To Build A Multi-Million Dollar Investment Property Portfolio Passively, With No Stress, That Has The Potential To Eventually Replace Your Job Income And Give You Time And Money Freedom, Then Get Access To This Video Online Home Study Course Right Now!
Before I take down this offer!
So let me be very clear here, that’s 100% Absolutely Free Instant Access to the full 10 hour course, plus the entire 265 page manual containing all the 400 plus PowerPoint slides!
Now I realize that this will upset a lot of people, especially those who have paid up to $497.00 last year to access this online course, but as you will find out I will make it up to them in a massive way… but more on that later.
But for now, let me give you a brief outline of the course, showing you exactly what’s covered, and why it’s completely inconceivable why you would not claim this ridiculous offer right now!
This F.R.E.E Online 10 Hour Video Course is designed to teach you the ‘Blue-Print’ of how to build and structure a multi-million-dollar property portfolio from scratch that has the potential to replace your income and eventually free you from work!
DAY 1 – Advanced Finance and Property Portfolio Structuring Workshop
- You will learn how to potentially slash years and tens of thousands of dollars off your current 30 year Principal and Interest home loan
- You will learn how to best structure your first investment property acquisition, whereby maximising your tax deductions, and tapping into the power of leverage.
- You will learn how to beat the banks at their own game by understanding the exact formulas that the banks use to work out how much money you can borrow, (Debt Servicing Ratio (DSR).
- You will learn 18 Powerful Ways to ‘Super-Charge’ your borrowing capacity that will enable you to buy more property than you ever thought possible.
- You will learn the ‘19 Crucial Questions’ to ask in order to choose the best Mortgage Broker in the industry.
- You will learn the ‘12 Most Common And Deadly Property Finance Mistakes’ And How You Can Avoid Them’.
- You will understand the importance of balancing your property portfolio between Cash-Flow Positive properties and Negatively-Geared growth properties.
- You will learn how to get 1% plus discounts off your standard variable loan rate, save thousands of dollars in unnecessary interest payments and wipe years off your loans…plus much, much more.
DAY 2: Property Due-Diligence and Research Field Trip
- How to research the property market and understand the fundamentals of suburbs like a professional property investor.
- How to identify with Laser like precision where the HOT SPOTS will be in Melbourne now and in the future
- Cash-Flow Positive OR Negatively Geared Growth Properties? Discover which ones YOU should buy first! (Hint: That answer isn’t the same for everyone!)
How to conduct research and due-diligence on The Macro factors (big picture stuff) that you need to consider when looking at a potential investment property;
- The income demographic of the suburb.
- The historical capital growth and future potential capital growth.
- The proximity of the project to the CBD and surrounding lifestyle amenities.
- The availability of transport and freeway infrastructure in the area.
- The prestige of primary and secondary schooling in the area.
- The vacancy rate and rental demand.
- The volume of stock being offered in the area by other developers.
- The volume of stock coming onto the market in the area.
- The housing strategy of the council for the area.
How to conduct research and due-diligence on The Micro factors (property specifics) that we consider when evaluating a potential investment property;
- The cost per square meter compared to stock selling in the area.
- The size of the property, number of bedrooms and demand for that type of property in the area.
- The size and type of project, and its suitability for the area and demographics.
- The layout and configuration of the property (floor plan).
- The level and quality of fixtures and fittings throughout of the property.
- The builder’s and developer’s experience and track record.
Whether you are a novice or experienced property investor, this online video home study is designed to take you to the next level of investing.
According to the latest figures from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) show that 72.8% of Australian property investors own just 1 investment property.
18% of Australian property investors own exactly 2 investment properties, and less than 1% of property investors in Australia own 6 investment properties or more….
So let me ask you one final question…
“Would you like to learn what only the 1% of property investors in Australian know and practice?”
If your answer is an astounding ‘Yes’, then get instant access to The Real Estate Investing Fast Track Online Video course NOW!
So finally, some of you may still not be convinced, and think that this offer is simply too good to be true, or in the very least, there would have been lots of pissed off people who paid $497.00 for this vary same course last year!
I mean you are getting this course for free, and there would be a potential back lash from my loyal subscribers when they find out about this…right?
Well, the reason why I am giving away this incredible online video home study is that I am about to record a new version of this course, and I am making it available for all those who purchased it last year for $497 for F.R.E.E!
Check out www.realestatefasttrack.com.au for course dates and venue details.
So bottom line, Good news for them, And More Importantly Great news for you!
As even though there has been some changes in the real estate market from last year, 97% of the contents, as you will find out yourself, is still current!
So it’s a win-win all round!
And like I said earlier, I know this offer sounds too good to be true, but as you will soon find out, there are no strings attached here, only access to over 10 Hours of Real Estate Education delivered by some of the sharpest minds in finance and real estate investing in Australia.
So what do you have to lose?
Don’t wait a minute longer!
Gain Instant Access To Your Own Version Of The Real Estate Investing Fast Track Online Video course NOW!
Before I take this offer down.
CEO and FOUNDER
P.S. One thing that I must stress is that this is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme, and I guarantee that you will NOT become a millionaire overnight by following this system. But I will guarantee you something…by watching The Real Estate Investing Fast Track Video Online Course, you will gain an insight into the psychology and finance strategies of some of the most successful property investors in Australia…The rest is up to you.
P.P.S. As a SPECIAL BONUS I have decided to throw in 5 one hour webinar recordings that I ran for a small group of my private clients, which include; Webinar 1: 5 ways to buy real estate with no money down, Webinar 2: How to buy 10 properties in 10 years. Webinar 3: Melbourne Property Market, What’s Hot and What’s Not, Webinar 4: How to conduct investment property due-diligence and cash flow analysis. Webinar 5: How to build a large property portfolio that has the potential to pay you $60,000 to $90,000 per year for life!
What Our Students Are Saying
DISCLAIMER: Konrad Bobilak Pty Ltd and/or Speaker offer no guarantee of results, which will be dependent upon individual effort and application. You agree to indemnify Konrad Bobilak Pty Ltd and/or Speaker against any loss that may arise as a result of acting on advice received during the course of any of conference or program ordered. The information contained in this page (“the information”) is presented for illustrative and educational purposes only. It is not presented nor should it be treated as real estate advice, legal advice, investment advice, financial advice or tax advice. All investments involve risk and potential loss of money. If you require advice in any of these fields we urge you to contact a suitably qualified professional to assist and advise you. Your personal individual financial circumstances must be taken into account before you make any investment decision. We urge you to do this in conjunction with a suitably qualified professional. Konrad Bobilak Pty Ltd and/or Speaker, its presenter(s), their employees and speakers do not guarantee your past, present or future investment results whether based on this information or otherwise. The information supplied in print and online is accurate at the time of press but is always subject to alteration without notice. Konrad Bobilak Pty Ltd and/or Speaker, associates and employees may hold shares and/or obtain fees and/or other benefits from the companies presented and promoted in print and online and/or in the described materials. All reasonable care has been taken in preparation of this document. To the best of our knowledge no relevant information has been omitted. However, Konrad Bobilak Pty Ltd and/or Speaker and its affiliated companies disclaim all liability should any information or matter in this document differ. Konrad Bobilak Pty Ltd and/or Speaker disclaim all liability for clients’ purchase decisions. Photographs are illustrative only.